Listing all casinos accepting Moneybookers as a payment method
Moneybookers is an eWallet that allows anyone with an e-mail address and credit card or bank account to transfer funds online conveniently and securely. Send and receive money using just an e-mail address without revealing any personal and financial data. Skrill offers various international payment options including payments via credit and debit cards, check, domestic and international bank transfer.
How does Moneybookers work?
Moneybookers allows businesses and consumers with a valid e-mail address to safely send and receive money online to and from their bank account or credit/debit card. Conveniently make purchases online and collect payments via e-mail. You can do this in various currencies through one easy to use interface for payments, marketing and banking. They also allow you to make direct payments without having to register directly. Visit the Moneybookers website for more information.
Casinos that accept Moneybookers (Skrill)
Regardless of which you choose, be sure that it suits you. We only recommend online casinos that have a good standing with the industry, but please remember to check with the casino’s terms and conditions before playing for real money.
- The Skrill eWallet offers the safety and convenience of online payments with only an e-mail address and password.
- Send money via e-mail from your credit/debit card or bank account.
- Make online purchases, pay directly and securely without revealing your bank or credit card details.
- Collect money via e-mail, receive instant payouts from over 200 countries in over 40 currencies.
- Real-time money transmissions.
- Get a prepaid Moneybookers Mastercard that directly links to your Skrill eWallet. Accepted in many online and offline shops and at over 1.5 million ATMs worldwide. For EU residents only.
- Skrill offers a low cost solution for sending and receiving money internationally, whether it's family, friends or simply to your own bank account when you're abroad in over 40 currencies.
- Upload and withdraw money when you need it, to use at all sites that support moneybookers.
- Worldwide local payment options and first class customer service.
- Quick, secure and price-competitive transaction processing.
- Skrill is authorized and regulated by the British Financial Services Authority (FSA)